Saturday, February 6, 2010

Announcing - Presto Pasta Nights # 150


It's my great privilege to announce that I am guest hosting Presto Pasta Nights for Ruth of Once Upon a Feast. PPN has been burning up the burners every Friday for the last three years. It's one of the easiest and most fun events to join. You hardly have to use your noodle except to whip up a pasta-based recipe in time for the round-up the evening of Friday, February 12. Please consult the simple rules, then send your details to me at the wellseasoned cook AT yahoo DOT com. My own dish will be wearing bow ties, in honor of PPN #150, another milestone for those who are more than happy to count their carbs!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous event! Who couldn't use more great, quick pasta ideas? Peace, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very punny intro.... I've been counting my carbs and making pasta.... I keep remembering this a day late *like so many things), but not this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those bowties are beautiful!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could photograph like you, Susan. Truly, you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just mailed you my entry,
    http://servedwithlove.blogspot.com/2010/02/penne-carbonara_11.html

    Leaving a comment as I am having trouble mailing it.

    ReplyDelete