Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Black and White Wednesday - A Culinary Gallery - Week #12

You know how there are sixty minutes in an hour? Well, I do believe there are now sixty photos in a day - at least that is my count for all these amazing visual treats for Black and White Wednesday Week #12. Thank you for contributing your endless talents to make BWW such a success. See you next week for more monochrome, but never monotonous, photos!


1CAULIFLOWER
2CRACKEDLIZ
Cracked
Liz - Bizzy Lizzy's Good Things

~~~~~~~~~~

3TEMPURAICECREAMANYONEJULIEGG
4SUGARGRAINSRIBBONCLOWN
Sugar Grains
Ribbon Clown - Ribbon and Circus

~~~~~~~~~~~

5BLACKSTICKYRICEANNA
6BABYTOMATOESCHINMAYIE
Baby Tomatoes
Chinmayie - Love Food Eat

~~~~~~~~~~~

15SIRISNAPPLE
Snapple
Siri - Cooking with Siri

~~~~~~~~~~~

7PLATINGDELIMOONVERO
Plating
VerO - DelimOOn

~~~~~~~~~~

8SOMASELLINGROASTEDBROWNCHICKPEAS
9VEGETABLEFRUITSELLERSSOMA

11ROASTINGCORNONPORTABLECLAYOVENSOMA

10GREENCOCONUTSSOMA
Green Coconuts
Soma - eCurry

~~~~~~~~~~

12CUTTINGMINTALESSANDRA
Cutting Mint
Alessandra - Alessandra Zecchini

~~~~~~~~~~~

10SWEETAUBURNBAKERYATLANTASUSIE
13MARKETEGGSBRONMARSHALL
Market Eggs
Bron - Bron Marshall

~~~~~~~~~~~

14LETSGOONADATEKALYANISIZZLING

17ROSAHONEYPOT

18THATWHICHREMAINSDRIEDPUMPKIN

19PLUMROLYPOLYROSA

21SHILPAGANPATIBAPPAMORYA
22SHILPA2
23AQUASCATTERED
Scattered
Aqua - Served with Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

24BOTTLEGOURDFACESHILPA
Bottle Gourd Face
Shilpa - Yummilicious

~~~~~~~~~~~~

25BOTTLEGOURDBIRDSHILPA
Bottle Gourd Bird
Shilpa - Yummilicious

~~~~~~~~~~~
26SPICEDAROMASHUCHISPICYTANGY
Spiced Aroma
Shuchi - Spicy Tangy

~~~~~~~~~~~

27SAEEMILKPOT
Milk Pot
Saee - My jhola

~~~~~~~~~~~

28JAYASTEAMEDSPICEANDCURRY
Steamed!
Jaya - Spice and Curry

~~~~~~~~~~~

29BOTTLESOFWINEBARBARA

30ZORRAGERMANCHEFS
31OLIVEROSEMARYFOCACCIAJULIA

32JUSTEGGSLYNNE
Just Eggs
Lynne - Cafe Lynnylu

~~~~~~~~~~

33HARDROCKVEGETARIANSANDWICHGAYATRISTUFFEDANDSMILING

34CHEEKYCIDERJEROXIE

35ATISHOO!PIA

36MADHUCASTIRONSKILLET
37KANCHANPREPARATIONSPERSONALTADKA
Preparations
Kanchan - Personal Tadka

~~~~~~~~~~

38ORCHARDVISITRUHAMA
Orchard Visit
Ruhama - Rumahama

~~~~~~~~~~

39ILOVEMAKINGCHEESESIMONA
I ❤ Making Cheese
Simona - Briciole

~~~~~~~~~~~~

40NANDITAMACARONIPAAKASHAALE

41PUMPKINSFORTHEFALLSHRUTI

42KHANAARCHANAMADSCIENTIST

43RESERVEDTABLEUSHAMYSPICYKITCHEN

44BARDOLINOWINEBRII

45ORANGEKESARIVAISHALIRIBBONSANDPASTAS
Orange Kesari
Vaishali - Ribbon's to Pasta's

~~~~~~~~~~~

46CYRIOTMARKETJAC
Cypriot Market
Jacqueline - Tinned Tomatoes

~~~~~~~~~~~~

47RESTAURANTSCONCEVAISHALIRIBBONSTOPASTAS
Rangoli
Vaishali - Ribbon's to Pasta's

~~~~~~~~~~~~

48SALMONROELAUREN
Salmon Roe
Lauren - The Past on a Plate

~~~~~~~~~~~~

49OBEISANCESANDEEPA
Obeisance
Sandeepa - Bong Mom's CookBook

~~~~~~~~~~~

50RAMYADOUBLEKAMEETHARAMYASRECIPES
51SALLYFOUGASSE
Fougasse
Sally - My Custard Pie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52MUFFINSANYONERAJANIMYKITCHENTRIALS

53AKHEELAONTARIOGRAPES
Ontario Grapes
Akheela - Torview Toronto

~~~~~~~~~~~~

54MinotiStrawberries
Strawberries
Minoti - Vadani Kaval Gheta

~~~~~~~~~~~

60LIDIAHOWHOTCANYOUGO
YuzuFinalOriginalSmall

31 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful every one of tehm in their own right.So pleased you started this;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful lineup as usual. What's a yuzu? Looks like a fruit to me... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos once again Susan. I had a post in mind and some photos to go along for this week but got caught up in the Clerihew roundup. Definitely next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gallery...All the captures are beautiful in their own ways...I missed it this time :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspired by this event - and so is everyone else by the look of it. Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures, can't say the best, all give a peculiar eye on food and beverage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful gallery of images, as usual. Such a treat for the eyes! Thank you so much, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a joy looking through those Susan and lot of lovely new blogs to visit. Just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowo such a hug collection of pics. I have been putting of to take part as I am sure i can't top the Winmill pic. But I think i will have to forget about that pic can start to join up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, thank you for hosting :-)!

    Ciao
    A.

    PS
    Paz, yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit, it smells amazing and it is used to flavour dishes. I even like it in the bath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful round up!

    Theresa works for Hard Rock London so it was funny to see the Veggie Sandwich at Hardrock. We were just speculating what would be on the menu in India and at what price now it's getting pretty popular there

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susan, such a brilliant collection of images, I am humbled to be among the entries. Congratulations to you and to all our foodie friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. bw can be so beautiful! One thing, I think it would be nicer if all the photos would have the same wide. Now the smaller ones get a bit lost. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness these are some amazing submissions! Each week there are several that just jump off the screen and challenge me to think in terms of what looks best in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, everyone. Glad you are enjoying the weekly shows.

    Zorra - Yeah, although it's a matter of taste, having consistency in size would be "nicer," but I've already asked for certain approximate dimensions and I *do not* get them. I don't have the time/energy to chase everyone down, nor to do all the resizing. The only exception I make is to size down some truly mammoth files, so if you think some are these are too big....

    ReplyDelete
  16. As always, thanks for hosting! I can't believe how many submissions there are this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All gorgeous photos! Thanks for taking time to post them all! I apologize for not adhering to the size requirement. I must have brain drain or is it because I'm babysitting my grandkids (a 6 year old girl and a 20 month old boy )this week?

    ReplyDelete
  18. JOY!this collection just makes me feel good!

    and I love the alien looking Yuzu. I wish I could get my hands on one

    ReplyDelete
  19. Laurent - Thanks!

    Lynne - Please don't apologize. I'm very happy that you participate. In an ideal world everything would be orderly, yada, yada, but it's impossible, anyway, to have all photos the same width, even if they are all the same general size. Different orientations guarantee different widths.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for hosting this Susan, I'm loving discovering new blogs and photographers. Looking forward to joining in again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Susan,
    Every time I get to check the round-up, I am always amazed How talented lot of people these are..every picture speaks it's own story beautifully..lovely round-up and thanks for hosting another great round of BW pictures..hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful and interesting pictures

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Susan for featuring my pic and for the wonderful comment you left at my space. I am honoured that you found it lovely. Thanks.
    I am hosting Fast Food not Fat Foot event. Do check out my event and send me your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete