Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Black and White Wednesday - A Culinary Gallery - Week #24

Happy New Year and welcome to the nearly six-month point of Black and White Wednesday - Week #24. Thank you for your wonderful explorations in black and white culinary photography. There's plenty here to contemplate and enjoy despite the fact that we are all returning and adjusting to the natural rhythms of life after the holidays. I do not anticipate another hiatus from hosting this event until Easter/Spring Break. In the meantime, though, I will be fine tuning ways to streamline my processes, and will be posting a short note tomorrow Friday late Saturday to that effect. None of the changes are major, but will free up some time and energy for me to resume visiting and commenting on your photo posts, a routine I've taken great pleasure in and miss.

Thanks again for sharing your talents. I'll see you tomorrow Friday soon with my own contribution to this week's eye candy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

1MichelleGnocchi
Homemade Gnocchi by Michelle of Ms. Chef

~~~~~~~~~~~

2KADHYAALADIESSPECIAL
Ladies Special by Kadhyaa of Kadhyaa

~~~~~~~~~~

3ANISHAMASCARPONE
Homemade Mascarpone Cheese by Anisha of Experiments

~~~~~~~~~~

4ANISHASOMECHOCOLATESOMETOFFEE
Some Chocolate - Some Toffee by Anusha of Tomato Blues

~~~~~~~~~~

5ANUSHACREPESFORBREAKFAST
Crepes for Breakfast by Anusha of Tomato Blues

~~~~~~~~~~

6PRINCYCRUMBS
Crumbs by Princy of Spicyfoood

~~~~~~~~~~

7FRANCESCASLICER
Berkel Slicer by Francesca of BurroeZucchero

~~~~~~~~~~

9KYLEENUNSPOKEN
Unspoken by Kyleen of sixteenbeans.

~~~~~~~~~~

10KADHYAAWARMTH
Warmth by Kadhyaa of Kadhyaa

~~~~~~~~~~

11VADAVAISHALI
Vada by Vaishali of Ribbon's to Pasta's

~~~~~~~~~~~

12CYNTHIAHEAT
Heat by Cynthia of Black and White

~~~~~~~~~~

13VEGETABLEPULAORAMYA
Vegetable Pulao by Ramya of Ramya's Recipe...

~~~~~~~~~~~

14LASTRAWBERRYICECREAM
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream by La of Food Slice

~~~~~~~~~~

16CHADRANICUISINEDELIGHTSLOBIARAJMACURRY copy
Lobia and Rajma Curry by Chandrani of Cuisine Delights

~~~~~~~~~~~

15VEENAFOUGASSE
Fougasse by Veena of In Focus

~~~~~~~~~~

18SIMONAAPROMISEOFAVOCADOSTOCOMETOTHETABLE
A Promise of Avocados to Come to the Table by Simona of Briciole

~~~~~~~~~~

17SIMONATHEAVOCADOTREEHOUSE
The Avocado Tree House by Simona of Briciole

~~~~~~~~~~~

19VANILLABEANSUSIE
Vanilla Beans by Susie of Eat Little, Eat Big

~~~~~~~~~~~

20ASTRIDSPICEMARKET
Spices at Naschmarkt, Vienna, Austria, by Astrid of Paulchen's FoodBlog?!

~~~~~~~~~~

21BRIIRUSSIANTEACUP
Russian Teacup by Brii of Brii is Home

~~~~~~~~~~

22LYNNEPEARTRINITY
Pear Trinity by Lynne of Cafe Lynnylu

~~~~~~~~~~

23MEMORIESOFSUMMERLANA
Memories of Summer by Lana of Bibberche

~~~~~~~~~~

24Sizzlingkabobsshruthi
Sizzling Kabobs by Shruthi of 365 Days of Sweet Memories

~~~~~~~~~~

25RajaniPassingPaddyFields
Passing Through Paddy Fields by Rajani of My Kitchen Trials

~~~~~~~~~~~

26HOTCHOCOLATEINITALY
Hot Chocolate in Italy by Alessandra of Alessandra Zecchini

Please advise me through a comment should there be any errors or omissions. I will correct them as soon as notified.

11 comments:

  1. first time in ur space.....n wow...i must say u hav an amazing space here....i loved all the bww pics....glad to follow ur space here....do visit my space sometime:-)wishing u n ur family a very happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy this lovely event, Susan.
    Thank you and all the others for sharing such lovely photos.
    Baciusss
    brii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Susan and Happy New Year of BWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susan. A great roundup of black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picture is definitely worth a thousand words Susan!! And Happy new year dearie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Susan!After the "berking slicer" picture, I've noticed you posted again my picture "Green Tea & Green Celery" which you already posted in a previous BWW. It's ok for me, just to let you know! a big hug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including me again! Happy 2012 to you and BWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!
    I just found and loved your blog!
    Visit me at: my-greek-cooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the photos! Thanks for the lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again, I adore the BWW photos. I'm so sad that I missed it this week, it's the first time since I started...I'll be back at for the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! Lovely pics. I'll definitely join in ;)

    ReplyDelete