Monday, June 18, 2012

Black and White Wednesday - Week # 37

Passion Fruit Diffused BW
Wrinkled When Ripe (Passion Fruit)


Where's the Cake?
Where's the Cake?


BokChoyBW
Bok Choy

These three monochrome images are for Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen hosting Black and White Wednesday - A Culinary Gallery - Week # 37.  Today is the last day for submissions.  Aparna will be publishing her gallery this Wednesday, June 20.  Thanks to Aparna and everyone who participates.  I am still sorting through requests for future guest host spots, and expect to make arrangements with all of you by week's end.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely clicks! I really like the one of the bok choy. Amazing!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection! I agree with Rosa's choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos-I like them all, but the "where's the cake?" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "wrinkled when ripe passion fruit" nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely photographs and also the opportunity of hosting your lovely event.
    My favourite is the one of the Bok Choy, for its almost abstract look. LIked the title "Where's the cake?" though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three lovely B&W images. Happy Black and White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, where's the cake? That's my favorite shot, despite the lack of baked goods. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so wish I had the time to participate, I really miss BWW! Love the bok choy shot (macro is my latest passion...)

    ReplyDelete