Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Special Delivery for Black and White Wednesday Week #48

TomCakeBakeryVignette
Look What the Cat Dragged In - Sunny Curbside NYC


My contribution to Black and White Wednesday being hosted today by Anusha of Tomato Blues.  Anu will have her gallery up shortly. 

I will be hosting the September 12, Week #39 gallery.  Please send me your (approximately 500 X 700 - either orientation) black and white/sepia/cyanotype culinary photos by Tuesday, September 11, 11:59 p.m. New York time to thewellseasonedcook AT yahoo DOT com.  

For rules and history of the event, you can always pop over to the BWW post, where I will shortly fill in the who's-hosting-which week for the near future.  There is still some schedule tinkering to be worked through, but all will be revealed by the time I post my gallery next week.

Thanks always for joining in!




3 comments:

  1. Cute! That is an awesome name for a bakery.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those whiskers! I agree with Rosa: great name.

    ReplyDelete