Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bottles Behind the Bar - Black and White Wednesday #91

Behind the Bar


My contribution to BWW #91, hosted by me, the gallery for which will be online late tonight NY time.  Would that I could have posted earlier in week, but my Internet connection has been feeble for many days, perhaps a byproduct of the infernal heatwave plaguing the Northeastern United States, perhaps not.  In any case, here I am now.

Thanks to Cinzia of Cindystar, the current proprietress of Black and White Wednesday, for the opportunity to host this event.   Although I had a really good run as creator and administrator for this event, it delights me no end to finally have the time to not only join in, but to host.  Monochrome anything will always be close to this photographer's heart.  Anyone who participates in this event knows exactly what I mean. ; )

Many thanks for your beautiful contributions.  I will hop your blogs tomorrow to leave formal comments. 

Take Care Always.

1 comment:

Cindystar said...

Nice picture, Susan.
And what a surprise to find a different sized bottle of my favorite gin, always seen in the sapphire one :-)
Shall I have to come to U.S. to taste it? :-)