Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Herb Blogging #425 - The Round-Up


Welcome to Weekend Herb Blogging #425.

I am happy to present an intriguing assortment of recipes that either feature novel ingredients or novel uses of ingredients. All will peek your interest and prompt your appetites. Thanks to Haalo of Cook Almost Anything for continuing to keep WHB's burners glowing (or on the hob, as she might say).  Haalo's Italian edition of WHB appears here for your reading pleasure.

Thanks to all who shared their delicious, creative recipes this week.  I know I want to load up my plate with something from everyone.

Lucia of Torta di Rose is currently hosting WHB #426


1Cristina

4Terry

 3Haalo

 4Simona

ArtichokeSemolinaCasseroleFinal172

3 comments:

  1. The combination of these dishes makes quite an intriguing dinner. I so wish I could taste them all. Thank you so much for hosting, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful food/recipes! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colorful roundup. I would like a taste of all the dishes. Thank you so much for hosting, Susan.

    ReplyDelete